Monday, February 22, 2010

Why hotel rooms, even 5 stars, don't have a lamp on the ceiling, I just like a clear room. I think is stupid !

I can see your point. Most of the hotels even the higher rated and pricey ones believe in dim lighting - romantic? guess not .Perhaps cost savings? These days there are brighter and energy saving bulbs in the market and so cost should not be too much of a concern since the guest is already paying premium rates for the room, I guess.


But I appreciate some of the more thoughtful ones who give you ample light points and also plug-in socket points. Guess ho gets my return business.Why hotel rooms, even 5 stars, don't have a lamp on the ceiling, I just like a clear room. I think is stupid !
Lamps are put on tables or floors. Light fixtures hang from a ceiling. Other than that, I have no idea what you're talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment