Thursday, February 18, 2010

It's a clear frosty night, stars are shining bright, pumpkins ?

have ripened in their patches, fireplace is glowing, and in just a couple words, How Do You Feel? It's a clear frosty night, stars are shining bright, pumpkins ?
i was raised in w.va. and frost on the pumpkins ushered in the beginning of the best time of year the holiday season. the best of everything. football season, thanksgiving.and of course christmas.warming your self by the stove after coming in from the cold. my mother all ways in the kitchen wearing her apron. the very best time of year.It's a clear frosty night, stars are shining bright, pumpkins ?
well its 33 degrees here in NSW Australia and the air conditioner is going flat out, my belly is full to overflowing with watermelon, salad and cold water. been swimming this afternoon in the river after putting up a new fence in the stinking heat and I am burnt to a crisp. I'm buggered so going to hit the sack..
Fantastic, I enjoy the cool crisp air of fall, and the wonderful holidays.
I was swimming in my pool a few minutes ago. No fireplace tonight. i feel great..

No comments:

Post a Comment