Monday, February 22, 2010

What goes through your mind when you are gazing at the stars on a warm clear night?

WOW !!


god created all this he is so amazingWhat goes through your mind when you are gazing at the stars on a warm clear night?
1. I wish I had someone to spend this night with


2. I wonder what else is out there (other life forms etc.)


3. If we will ever find out if there is anything else out there.What goes through your mind when you are gazing at the stars on a warm clear night?
where is my true love??


puahaha =)
Where the hell did my roof go?
someone else in this world is gazing at the same sky
';What's out there?';
thinking of you... how we could cuddle each other...
A million stories and dreams I should write down!
I wonder if they're gazing back? (crap, maybe I should put a bathrobe on...)
';Can I make one of these blow up with my mind?';
If there is any Corona left in the fridge.
what am i doing looking at the sun
How big the universe is...
How happy I am to be alive and how blessed I am to have such a wonderful husband and kids. Sometimes I wonder if I will see a shooting star or maybe see one of those UFO's that so many others claim to have. Mostly I just feel so peaceful and wish that I looked up more often. It really is amazing how we notice more of what is on the ground instead of what is going on up above.

No comments:

Post a Comment