Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I have a problem in svr2006 when i play slobber knocker in challenge in rising star they say that not cleared?

I had the same problem. What I did was compete in the Slobber Knocker with a raw superstar which let me go til Iwas pin after beating 52 people.I have a problem in svr2006 when i play slobber knocker in challenge in rising star they say that not cleared?
check your difficulty level maybe its on easyI have a problem in svr2006 when i play slobber knocker in challenge in rising star they say that not cleared?
man its the stupid game it glitches it did the same thing to me but on the eliminate 10 people in the royal rumble there pretty much nothing to do but if you want all the wrestlers and areanas then go buy a action replay or gameshark thats wat i do when a game glithes just cheat cause they gmes is cheating u
it does not mean you have to beat just one guy you have beat that much players that you're rank becomes no. 1
this problem i think that in most of the games

No comments:

Post a Comment