Monday, February 22, 2010

What do the stars in a clear night sky symbolize to you?

That the world isn't as dark as we think it is. If we look far enough, there's light surrounding us... The stars are like people who can lead us in the right direction. As dark as it seems, there's always light there to show you that it's not true.What do the stars in a clear night sky symbolize to you?
Peace and quiet. I like to go out on my ';porch'; on clear nights and breath in the cold air and look at the moon and Orion and be alone and at peace.What do the stars in a clear night sky symbolize to you?
A life once lived, a past forgotten.


A whole different world and life just beyond our reach.


Oneness.
peace
my love ones who are away from me and those that have already passed away...
possibility
';And even though I know how very far apart we are,


It helps to think we might be wishing on the same bright star';





Aloha!
Gods glory
I think abt the time I sat with my best friend in his lap in the garden at school....he said ';if I could I would take a start out of the sky and give it to you,'; I rudely responed, yeah, thats original........haha, good times, good times.
A miracle because the city usually lights up the sky so bright that it's almost impossible to see the stars in the north sky.
just the fact of how beautiful they are, how big and vast the universe is, i love looking at the stars.
someone has stolen my tent.
stars in a clear night sky
Everyones spirituality.....I always look up at the stars at night and wonder how many people are looking at those same stars and get to thinking about it, that is truly the only thing everyone has in common, and that is no matter where you are all those stars in the sky can be seen.....its really a wild concept to think about it........
starry, starry night...paint your pallets blue and gray..

No comments:

Post a Comment