Thursday, February 18, 2010

Poll: When was the last time, you actually saw loads of stars in the clear night sky...?

I've noticed these days, I never see the stars anymore.Poll: When was the last time, you actually saw loads of stars in the clear night sky...?
last night (uk)Poll: When was the last time, you actually saw loads of stars in the clear night sky...?
Ages ago, I was on a small island and the island had a power outage. There was no light whatso ever appart from the stars.





To this day I still wanna go back and see a nights sky like that again :o)





Light polution is the sad side of choosing to live in a city :o(
Yeah i live in UK and the stars were out, i've notice alot of people have said that they were out last night.








But did anyone see the moon? Wow, i stopped and stared at it for a while, so pretty
I don't. I live in Scotland. It's cloudy and mostly rains. It's rare if you actually see a clear sky at night here..lol.





People who live in Scotland, you've got to agree with me...x
When I was in the Australian Outback 4 years ago. I know it sounds strange, but the stars seem closer to Earth, and brighter.
Just a couple of weeks ago I was in NZ it was marvelous the sky was ful of them
really? you must live in the city.


i live in the country so i see the stars EVERY night %26lt;3
I live in the city so last time I saw a lot of them was in September when I went camping.
Maybe last year when I was in Maine visiting family.
It was last summer ^_^





It is so rare to see them I layed in the wet, and it was raining too but it was worth it :)
the sky was pretty clear last night


(:


x
When I was camping in the middle of nowhere!
i hardly go out at night.


b'cos it bloody frezzing .





argh. am on yahoo instead [:
last night xx

No comments:

Post a Comment