Monday, February 22, 2010

Do you look at the stars on a clear night.....?

and wonder.....?Do you look at the stars on a clear night.....?
Yes and I wonder if you are wishing on the same one I am.Do you look at the stars on a clear night.....?
Sometimes
yes, they are pretty..
Not just on a clear night, any given night . And i wonder if there is life up there or not.
all the time
actually, every night...
all the time,northern lights too.
all the time. there is just something calming about the stars. they are relaxing and they help relive stress.
sometimes i do... I generally look at the moon
yea, and sometimes i end up crying ??????????????? have no idea why
Yes, ever since I was a kid, I like to look up in the sky and look for stars, especially when I'm kinda depress. Well, I guess, I find comfort every time I look at the stars.
yeah, its nice and neat.
I look up at them and wonder- if God put them up there for us to see, why did he make them impossible to get to? I've always wanted to see: ';Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.';
sometimes
yes
Yeah I like going and laying with my horses in pasture an just looking at the stars untill I fall asleep
I sometimes do.

No comments:

Post a Comment