Monday, February 22, 2010

Do you like looking up at the stars and just clear out everything and just think?

Yes, but not during the day, it hurts my eyes.Do you like looking up at the stars and just clear out everything and just think?
Absolutely.





I love to marvel at how insignificant we are in this universe.





How miniscule we are in comparison to space.





How beautiful, awesome and powerful nature is.





And wonder if there is a being on one of those distant stars, lying there looking down at earth, wondering if there is a being on that distant star, just like me! lolDo you like looking up at the stars and just clear out everything and just think?
I love it. It makes me sad when i cant see any stars. Its kinda queer but iv gone outside in the middle of the night becuase i cant sleep and watched the sky. or lay in the rain.
i love it.


relaxing.
Yes, there are many nights I do just that. Clearing thoughts, wondering, wishing, dreaming and hoping that my friends are doing the same!





Always,


Amie
Yes, i just lay there looking and my mind wonders into a new place, it is awesome !!!!


oh it reaminds me:


Twinkle Twinkle Little Star


I wonder where you are


Up above in the sky





LOL
yes. yes. yes. i really try to do stuff like that. it's like therapy without paying for it. =^]
yeah ..





star for you *.*.*.*.*
HELLO
no, I look at them and notice where they have shifted position. I am filled with awe at their majesty.
All the time
Yep did this last night actually.
Yes, Its so peaceful
Yeahh;


:D
You bet!
of course. i get on my roof and relax =)


I rather sunset though. Its soo more magical.


its entrancing.
HEY!. i do that everyday...
Always , best thing to do at the end of a day !
yes, there is nothing better.
yes
yeah i love it :)
who doesn't when they need to re-leave stress.
  • black hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment