Tuesday, February 23, 2010

When you go outside on a clear night and look up at the canopy of stars and planets, who made them?

I respect the beliefs of agnostics and atheists. It is your right as a human thinker to perceive the physical world the way you perceive it.


I have an atheistic relative. This relative is a fine person and contributes to the welfare of other human beings. I deeply love this relative. I have a relative who is an agnostic. This relative is highly intelligent and works in a field that benefits humanity. I love and respect this relative. I would love to talk with you!





Respectfully and Warmly,


Lady Constance RoseWhen you go outside on a clear night and look up at the canopy of stars and planets, who made them?
Read an astrophysics book for starters. Astrophysics can be hard going and very complex though, hence my lack of desire to attempt to put a simplified version of it down here!





Nicely non-antagonizing question btw, thanks!





:)When you go outside on a clear night and look up at the canopy of stars and planets, who made them?
You are so right. The more we find out, the less we know, lol!


Thank you for rating my answer so highly! Glad I could have helped in some way.





:)

Report Abuse



Good answer, but it still doesn't answer the question.

Report Abuse



I truly believe that God made the stars in the sky.
God caused what ever scientific phenom that caused it, Big Bang, etc etc!
God made them, there is really no other possible answer....... people try to make answers but none of them really answer it.... the only right answer is God...
Here is what one of the most well know agnostics stated concerning the human eye...


Charles Darwin acknowledged the inadequacy of evolution when he wrote,


To suppose that the eye, with all its inimitable contrivances for adjusting the focus to different distances, for admitting different amounts of light, and for the correction of spherical and chromatic aberration, could have been formed by natural selection, seems, I freely confess, absurd in the highest possible degree. (Darwin 1872)





That said, I will next qoute from God's Word...





John 1


1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2The same was in the beginning with God. 3All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
GOD!!!
I prefer to think of the world as created by the big bang because then life is only what you make it and not what someone tells you it should be. I find it easier to be myself when the world around me is nothing more than millions upon millions of tiny atoms. I also find that I live more in the present than I would if I was constantly trying to justify myself to a higher being. Just my opinion though, most of my family is Christian but we have differing views but we respect eachother.
Dear Lady Constance Rose,


I believe that God made the heavens and the earth. If you have a bible look at Genesis 1:1 it states it right there for you.
God and only God could make something as beautiful as the night sky.
God what else could have some space aliens with a life ray? no GOD MAN GOD THE END IS NEAR!!
God created evereything evrey breathing thing and stars evreything
My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ created everything. He made me, and you, and everything that exist.
I'm an agnostic. Really dunno how they got there maybe big bang maybe God dunno. There are loads in the world that makes me wonder if there is God like are consciouses, are emotions, how clever nature is etc and things that make me think maybe there isn't a God like the not much proof, u can't see God, don't think prayers are really answered, how cruel nature is like animals killing each other to live, my anxiety depression, etc.
To me, that is one of the sights in our world that makes it obvious that God is out there. Who else and how else could such a sight have been created? When I look in the skies at night God feels closer than ever.
There was no 'who'. They are the product of an unthinking, uncreated universe.
Some dreamer. Probably a romantic.
Divine Creator
God created everything and all His creation is wonderous and beautiful and good.
The randomness of the collisions of meteors and chemical imbalances made them, with a bit of help from the magic hand of the Lord.
GOD!
I believe God made them.





http://hubblesite.org/gallery/album/tour…





John 1


1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.





2The same was in the beginning with God.





3All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
This woman thinks it's God.
Jehovah , the one true God,


Isaiah 40:26: ';Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that he is strong in power; not one faileth.';
My Heavenly Father, Jesus His Son ( the living Word ) and the Holy Spirit...
Nobody created them. The laws of the universe created them.
God in Heaven made everything.
GOD!





I respect everybody in this wonderful world he created. If God had not created this world we would not have agnostics and atheists. God Bless Them All!
There is only one answer to your question GOD.
GGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD!!
the lord god!
this is a religious category , so most of them would answer religiously(philosohical)





for science go to the science category %26amp; ask
  • black hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment