Thursday, February 18, 2010

I WANT TO CLEAR UP ALL MJ RUMORS!!! IF YOU AGREE STAR THIS QUESTION?

I love michael jackson!!! I miss him... I'm gonna clear all these stupid rumorss up....................... He didn't mollest kids, he built neverland for his kids and for kids to have a good child hood, he never had a child hood!!! He was beaten by his brothers and father and they harrassed him... He was always performing!!! He was just trying to give his kids and other children the child hood he never got to have... He donated sooooo much to charity, the blind, the poor!!! He made many people pretty rich.... He was an amazing man and he had a skin disease, vertiligo... So he bleached the rest of his skin to match the large part of his body that turned white from the vertiligo disease which is common among vertiligo patients... He was amazing and i hate all these freakin haters!!!! He rocks... So stfu!!! He was a legend and will never be forgotten!!! Long live MJ!!


He only made his kids wear masks so that no one will recognize THEM, he didn't want them to be harrassed by the paparazzi and by other kids! He was doing what was best for them. He was an awesome dad too!!! He was just trying to do the right thing for everyone but nobody appreciated him!!!


He went bankrupt trying to help ppl. How many celebrities care about others and are so self less like michael was.... He iS a legend.... I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!!





P.S. The kid he dangled from a balcony was his son!!! The paparazzi said lets see the new baby, so he held it out of the window!!! He didn't even dangle it he just held it out so show them his new kid!!!





THOSE MESSED UP FREAKS ACCUSED HIM OF MOLLESTATION FOR MONEY!!! THOSE GREEDY JERKS!!!





LONG LIVE MICHAEL JACKSON!!! You will always be remembered!!!





the kid didn't accuse him of mollestation... The kid's parents did for money and fame





WE LOVE HIM FOR HOW AMAZING OF A PERSON HE WAS!!! HE DONATED A TON OF MONEY TO 34 DIFFERENT CHARITIES, ALWAYS HELPED KIDS OUT, AND WAS AN AMZING, VERY WARM HEARTED, INNOCENT, GIVING MAN!!! HE WAS ONE OF THE MOST SELF-LESS, AND PURE MEN TO EVER LIVE!





I MISS YOU MICHAEL!!!





My all time favorite MJ song-





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=latLyAI_m…





it just shows how much he cares for others and how much he put up with from his dad and haters out there!!! He's better then you haters will ever be!!!





If you agree with my VERY long question star this... I love MJ! If you love MJ star this!!! Now





WHO LOVES MJ!?!?!?!?I WANT TO CLEAR UP ALL MJ RUMORS!!! IF YOU AGREE STAR THIS QUESTION?
I am with you and AGREE.........





Like they say....GOOD PEOPLE DIE YOUNG





While those evil people live forever......I WANT TO CLEAR UP ALL MJ RUMORS!!! IF YOU AGREE STAR THIS QUESTION?
True. People were jealous of him and were after his money.





BTW, his skin disease was ';Vitiligo'; not ';Vertiligo';.





I agree with that dangling his kid and stuff. It was his son, not the media's.
I agree with you and there are too many money grabbing @ss-h0le out there and they try to follow the examples of the 1st accuser and try to make money too....





Those are pure jerks
He was one of the best entertainers ever. He was able to bring joy and tears to generations of people all over the world.
Agreed.
So true and well done for writing this up.





May the King of Pop RIP.
I didn't know MJ was a philanthropist. I feel bad about accusing him of being a pedophile. RIP Mike
MJ is Great i dont beleive no rumors no more. he was so awesome!!!!!!! i feel bad i ever beleived the rumors. R.I.P MJ
I agree. Long live Michael Jackson.
Agreed. Glad to see someone has some sense :)
He did have a hard life and music and giving to others was what gave him happiness I guess.


At least he's at peace now.
so true!!
MY EYES
I agree that he has copped a hard time...but let's face it...he was kinda weird.
I've never actually been a huge fan, but i never believed any of the garbage the media said, How could a man with that big of a heart do such terrible things? I'm glad others agree with me





RIP Michael Jackson, the world lost both a good musician, and a great person.
I don't star Q's when asked to,but this once,I will make an exception,since I enjoyed reading what you typed out.





My parents and I were talking about this yesterday over dinner as well,how MJ was beaten by his father and such,and how we don't believe he ever done any of those nasty things to little boys.





Hell,the man had 4 children of his own,y'all.He never could have slept at night having such a thing on his conscience as having his children thinking that he would do sexual things to children.It's just not right for people to keep thinking that.





The world lost a great entertainer when MJ passed on,but his family lost even more....they lost their son,father,etc.





That said,don't say such things about someone unless you want them to make such accusations about your family in return.
yeah





I never believed the kid tampering stuff.





I dont think MJ (first time I have called him MJ) had any interest in sex at all..


with the baby dangling thing..do you know how many pics a second those cameras take.. they prolly just found the most damming pic and used it..





'edit' - also, try not to let the crap get to you....
Michael Jackson was a man that never grew up he was a genius with a lot of weird situations in his life. Yes he had a hard life thanks to Joe and it has left it's ugly footprint. The public needed to know the truth about Michael and the need to be around small boys it's scary Michael was molested by his own father and that usually passes on in generations that is why we have trials. Michael had a peter pan syndrome where he never wanted to grow up and that is how he lived his life.A very sad life surrounded by enablers people who did not give a damn about him let him rest in peace!
I don't agree with all of it but I'll admit I agree with some of it.
First of all, I agree with most of what you said.





But my confusion, and I'm speaking strictly in a calm and curious kind of way.


Weren't there more than 1 kid who claimed that they have been molested by MJ?


I'm really not sure.


I just think the parents have responsibilities to keep their own kids safe instead of wanting to hang out with the king of pop for the money or for the fame or whatever it was that they were after.

No comments:

Post a Comment