Thursday, February 18, 2010

What is the first thing that comes in to your mind when you see a clear sky at night with glowing stars?

oh my god!! i simply love that sight!! i love it soooo much. the first thing that comes to my mind..is that i am a part of the magical world that still exists somewhere. i know it will be silly for me to say...but i still believe in fairies and unicorns etc etc hehe...and when i see the sky laden with stars..i just feel that somewhere they are all there.


its so peaceful....i watch the sky with every possible chance i get. i love it.


thanx for asking this question. a star from me! :)What is the first thing that comes in to your mind when you see a clear sky at night with glowing stars?
thank you! :)

Report Abuse


What is the first thing that comes in to your mind when you see a clear sky at night with glowing stars?
it makes me smile :) i feel wonderful!
a sunny day tomorrow
waw! beautifull!
that i am part of the universe
I'm not in Dallas any more!





Oh, yeah, sure it's really cool and I feel all small and insignificant and yearn to go out there...sort of, but you did say the ';first'; thing! It's a really big place and it's easy to get lost. Read ';Anywhere But Here'; for an interesting take on interstellar navigation. (His wife does the driving.)
The beauty of Gods creation. If his creation itself exhibits so much beauty, how much more beautiful he must be?
I feel that I am lost and wish I had my loved one with me.
well since im taking an atronomy class right now usually i think of class but philosphy wise, i would have to say....it makes me feel awfully small and frankly im just fine with that. we are part of the universe just as much as the universe is a part of us.
the need to find a good woman
I always think how many people must be looking up there at the same moment.
how fortunate i am to be alive so i can look at something so beautiful.
When will they be back?
my hopes.

No comments:

Post a Comment