Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ladies, would a picnic on a mountain on a clear night so the two of you can star gaze be A good date?

With a telescope, and a radio, and lanterns.Ladies, would a picnic on a mountain on a clear night so the two of you can star gaze be A good date?
only if you brought a warm blanket and wrapped me up tight so that I could put my ear to your chest and hear your heart beat...Ladies, would a picnic on a mountain on a clear night so the two of you can star gaze be A good date?
sounds romantic to me
yeah as long she dont fall off the mountain:-)..
it's ok, but bring some food!!!
Currently, yes, very much. There's a comet exploding in the constellation ';Perseus'; that's visible to the naked eye.


Today I need to find a star map and figure out just where Perseus IS!


Thx for the reminder.
sound nice to me too


as long as it's not too cold, just right to snuggle under a blanket...
lame...
Sounds great assuming this is someone you have been seeing already. Not for a first date. Very romantic :)
Yes, as long as you're not some lunatic. (No offense. One can't be too carefuly these days.)
sounds really cool just take an extra blankey for you to snuggle up under together when you get chilled, and 2 pillows, yeah... that sounds awesome. I wish my guy would think of that.
in scotland that would be perfect
Yea, that does sound nice...
it sounds romantic but the insects,mosquitoes might spoil the night among other things.
wow that would be awesome and I would love to do that with him
i reckon its a great idea...sounds very romantic
Oh come here big boy!
  • Cats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment