Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Just so I'm clear, God created the heavens and earth, the sun, stars, moon animals and people?

Basically, God made everything EXCEPT Steve?Just so I'm clear, God created the heavens and earth, the sun, stars, moon animals and people?
Yeah, what about us bisexual girls and lesbians? Where do WE fit in?Just so I'm clear, God created the heavens and earth, the sun, stars, moon animals and people?
I only know one person called Steve. I don't really like him too much. I mean, he's okay, but we don't get along so well.





I do like rabbits, though:





http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3201/2997鈥?/a>





Wow, so cute! I love rabbits. What about you?
I hear the voice of a spirit that claims to be God鈩?





He told me that He did not create the universe. It was already here.





He only created life.
Well here I am and there's no denying that, so I guess God did make everything including me.
Yeah...strange then how he also created natural disasters that he knew would kill millions eh?


You forgot about ellen btw.
The first humans created were male and female. What was Steve supposed to do without ovaries? ';Be fruitful and never mind just be a fruit?';
As in Adam and Steve? Yes. He created Adam and Eve.





God Bless.
No he made Steve, but first he made Eve. He didn't give Steve to Adam as a helpmate, that was Eve's job.
What????





But God has created EVERYTHING!!!
I agree with Angela he does seem very preoccupied with animals WTF is it with him and the animal thing?


Heather
God made Steve to be Steve. Not to be a Stephanie.
We are ALL born with a sin nature -- I'm sure you've noticed that people are selfish -- and while Christ accepts us the way we are, He does not intend for us to stay that way.
Isn't anybody the least bit concerned about Dr. Freud's preoccupation with the bunnies?
God didnt make anything, hes not real
But Steve exists, no? Now, then. Who created Steve?
Bull **** humans have only been around .08 of the time earth has been around
If that is what you believe then yes.
Hmmmmmmm
Who's Steve?..
My cats name is Steve, but great point BTW
you must have way to much time on your hand.....smiles
  • black hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment