Tuesday, February 23, 2010

When you step outside on a clear night, and look up at the stars, what do you see?

Think deeply, please. It's a spiritual question.When you step outside on a clear night, and look up at the stars, what do you see?
I see the stars I hear the rolling thunder thy(God) power through the universe displayed then sings my soul my savior God to the how great thou are





always amazed at the beauty of Gods creationsWhen you step outside on a clear night, and look up at the stars, what do you see?
I see a profound mystery that no one, not even a god, can explain... and I love it.
The Awesomeness of God !


Minister
I think about how God knows every star by name. It blows me away.....everytime I think about it. If He knows the stars by name, how much more does He know ME.





((((Red))))
Myself.











In the continuum of what is, what else is there? The stars and sky are merely the most dramatic example of the fact that everything is part of everything. What is outside of the Universe? This question doesn't make sense. What is that is not? All. All is that is. Even some small expression of what is is what is All. I am what is, and what is is all.





When I look at the stars, I'm reminded that I am not but a small insignificant part of everything. And it is enough.
Several years ago, my husband and I spent several nights in a cabin in the mountains in Colorado. This cabin had a skylight window. As we lay in bed and looked up through that window, we could see literally billions and billions and billions of stars. It was as if someone had thrown a hand full of sand on a very small table. And He has named every one of them.





The miseries of this universe are so magnificent that no one could ever see or figure out all of God's creations. How glorious and awesome is He!
I see breathtaking beauty. I see the work of God's hands that reminds me of how great and awesome His power is. It makes me feel so insignificant for a moment, but then I am humbly reminded that a God so great still know MY name. How and why this is so, I can't explain. It always brings me to tears!
freedom...beauty, wonder,joy. a sense that i am not so trapped and not so claustrophobic. magic. hope. peace. sometimes i think about the Goddess. i see all those worlds with other life on them and all the empty ones and i know how huge the universe is and that i am just a girl standing glued by gravity on a planet spinning around a sun. just a little speck in time.
stars!!!
I see a vast universe that no one can fathom, the beauty of which can inspire me for weeks....


I see a glimpse of eternity there.








blessings :) (((((red))))))
I always look at the stars before I go to sleep...its something I have always done...


I find myself getting lost in them...


and I do realize, I really know nothing of


all God's creations...but hopefully some day


I will...There is still alot for us the learn in


this life...and I have just started..
...holes in the floor of Heaven...





I'm not making ';light'; of this question...it's from a song by Steve Wariner...when I look up, I feel like the eyes of lost loved ones are looking back ...it's both comforting and sad at the same time...this is what I see when I'm feeling spiritual about a starlight night
I see the vast immensity of the night sky that is so large it's incomprehensible. I see how we are just tiny little specks in the vastness of space, so tiny we are unremarkable and really, not worth noticing. I see that the things that go on, on this planet, have absolutely nothing to do with the rest of the universe. I see space as vast, but in that vastness all we have and all we know, is this one tiny little blue planet.
...Stars?





I'm not spiritual or deeply scientific, so that is truly all I see. I find beauty in simplicity, so I try not to over-complicate anything.
More airplanes than stars here.





Large gasseous balls of fire.
1.) I see stars


2.) I see absolute beauty.


3.) I see connection to all life.


4.) I see the possibility of life.


5.) I see the beginning.


6.) I see Orion's Belt.
History - given that the light from those stars and galaxys might have taken billions of years to get to us.
I see all the other people who are looking up at the same stars and realize we are all connected.


Namaste!
Possibility. I see infinite worlds with infinite ways to live life, the chance of greater future through technology, the peace of the pictures in the stars, somehow clear and yet inexplicable. The stars give me hope.
I see a wonder. To think that my God and my Creator would make a universe of such beauty and awe. How He holds the world in His hand. Even when I look out on a cloudy or even stormy night to know that His hand of protection is around me and that even in the darkest of storm there is still beauty there. My GOD is an AWESOME GOD.
I see airplanes.......
I see stars....Sorry, not a deeply spiritual person. I see what is there.
Indescribable beauty that goes on forever.
I see part of the beauty God has created for us to enjoy. I love to look at the stars in the night sky--it almost seems like I could reach out and touch God. It feels reassuring to me as well, when I look at their beauty and majesty, I have such a sense of peace and awe, and know that God has everything under control, so I have no reason to fear or worry about things in this life. And I just feel blessed and loved. Calmed and comforted. Contented and joyful.
city lights...
I see my Beloved staring back at me.





mmm... Nuit.
really nothing





im on the southside of chicago i cant see anything cause of all the street lights the sky has like a purple tinge to it
beauty
infinite possibilities
that would be when i'm in the countryside...i remember the falling stars in August,how the fresh air feels,yes wonderful,i used to see a wonderful picture in good times
I get lost in the vastness of the universe. I don't know if I can explain it properly, but I feel privileged to be able to look at something that is thousands, maybe even billions, of light years away. Its like getting a glimpse into the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment