Monday, February 22, 2010

When the night sky is clear and the stars are bright, what are you thinking?

I'd wish to be the one of the stars at night, to shine on people who were feeling down, so they would feel better. In real life i wouldn't have this positive impact on anyone else, so i've always wanted to be a star which shone bright.When the night sky is clear and the stars are bright, what are you thinking?
If I don't get back inside on this winter night I will freeze to death.When the night sky is clear and the stars are bright, what are you thinking?
I really don't think about anything I just get lost in the quiet and stillness while looking up at the stars
I'm thinking how beautiful this, and I'm making a wish on the first star i see.
That there out there.
how small I really am
how absolutely beautiful the world is


%26amp; wishing everything on land were as peaceful as the sky...
If there's anybody else out there and if they're thinking the same thing we are. Looking at all those beautiful stars makes you realize just how small we are in this big universe.
With the right fire power, I could shoot the man in the moon right between his eyes.
takes my breath away, all i can think


of is:


GEEEwizzzzz THAT'S FAR !!


( sorry, but infinity blows my mind )
What's this Chic's name? It's a joke!
There truly must be a God to create all this beauty....
I gotta go camping!
in the winter im thinking it's gonna be cold tonight
Wow, somebody stole my tent.
how wonderous life is, how small a part my life is in the universe and how much God loves me, for he gave me the opportunity to admire his works.
';It's funny how, at moments like this, I miss my mom, even though she's horrible to me when we are together.'; (Actual thought that popped into my head when I imagined that scenario)
How peaceful and quite it is looking into those eyes. It's a beautiful sight.
I think of loved ones who are gone.
If camped in the mountains: ';Wow, that's awesome, there's so many.';





If near home, or really anywhere but in the mountains: ';This would look so much better in the mountains.';
of a rainbow...
It's gonna be a bright, bright sunshiny day... what a wonderful world, the skies are blue...
I think of people that are far away and wondering if they are looking at the same stars and wondering about me.
ohmgsh..it's so beautiful..
I'm thinking about distant family members who might at that very moment be looking at the stars and we are therefore close in a way because we are looking at the same thing.
i think because u r beautiful today
Sex. So what else is new?





.
';Lord Jesus, You are so amazing! You at what you made! It's so pretty!'; or ';Omigosh its so cold!';
';God, I miss him so much...';
';Ah, there is Orion's belt!';
If anyone else lives in this huge universe .. There has to be other life.. right?

No comments:

Post a Comment