Monday, February 22, 2010

Do u like gazing at the stars on a clear night?

Yea i just love to watch the sky full of stars when there is no interruption by the whether..i use to go to beach in night at around 2am..well at that point of time, u cant see even a single ray of artificial light..all u can see is a black sheet decorated by the white stars and along with that the sound of the waves clashing with each other...its so beautiful to watch and appreciate the nature..Do u like gazing at the stars on a clear night?
Yes, definitely. I can be outside for hours and see which constellations, stars and planets I recognise.





If I have a pair of binoculars with me, it's even more fun.Do u like gazing at the stars on a clear night?
As long as I can remember, unfortunately I can only see south east to south west because of light pollution to the north of my house.
I love gazing at stars in night especially when I hv my best friends with me.
yes i do enjoy star gazing at night.


but what is the purpose of this question
Yes I do

No comments:

Post a Comment