Thursday, February 18, 2010

Friends....Tonight here in Los Angeles its gonna be a beautiful night...clear skys, stars...a beautiful moon..

That I so wanna dance under...do you wanna dance with me tonight under the moon and starts....? I like The Stones's song Wild Horses......how about you what shall we dance too?Friends....Tonight here in Los Angeles its gonna be a beautiful night...clear skys, stars...a beautiful moon..
What else but The Doors....L A Woman:)....although I was thinking of something other than dancing:).....Friends....Tonight here in Los Angeles its gonna be a beautiful night...clear skys, stars...a beautiful moon..
I wanna go to the Rock 'n' Bowl and get my drink on...





I'll bet they play some ';Sympathy for the Devil'; or something...
how bout some a dat ole skool Marvin Gaye '; sexual Healing'; or some a dat Really old skool Alexander O'Neal?!?!? Put on some Teddy Pendagrass....
I couldn't see the moon, too much snow and ice coming down.. It was scary trying to drive in it
I'd rather ';tumble in the ruff'; (STP)
When I drink a little too much...





I like to strip down to the bare essentials, and do an old rain dance I learned in college...





We'll be playing some Stone Temple Pilots...or maybe some Wiggles...





Or, hell...just whistle and hum something...I don't care...
do you like Slayer, beer, and pizza? i'm in.





no dancing...mosh pit.
Oh sure, just rub it in will ya? Its only 34 degrees and I'm in the middle of an ice storm and am prolly gonna lose power. Hold me, Please?
The Stray Cat Strut!

No comments:

Post a Comment