Thursday, February 18, 2010

When you're out in the country on a clear, cold night and you look up at all the stars in the sky...?

...Does it ever make you feel weak in the knees?





It makes me feel that way sometimes. It makes me realize how small we really are in the whole scheme of things. Heck, even our galaxy is but a tiny speck of dust in this universe. Our galaxy, containing several billion stars and planets, is but one of billions of other galaxies, each containing billions of planets and stars of their own.





That sends a chill down my spine. When you're out in the country on a clear, cold night and you look up at all the stars in the sky...?
I wouldn't say weak in the knees, but I do get a chill down my spine. I always think who else looked up at these same stars. I'm looking at the same sky as Galileo. Think about what he saw when he looked at the sky.When you're out in the country on a clear, cold night and you look up at all the stars in the sky...?
yeah!!! it's really awsome actually

No comments:

Post a Comment