Monday, February 22, 2010

How do I clear my starred questions and my answer?

It is probably dead easy!How do I clear my starred questions and my answer?
To clear the star question, just click on the star again for that question and it will disappear! that easy! I don't think you can delete your answer. Unless the answer hasn't gone to voting or one has been picked by the asker... in that case EDIT your question and just delete all the words and submit it again.How do I clear my starred questions and my answer?
not sure on that one.


but thought your last question (joke) was your last b4 bed.


didnt get the joke, dont know the answer to this,


soz,


but sweet dreams, maybe you will find the answer there.


x
you click the star back and you get your star back. easy right?
I know this doesn't help much but i'm not sure you can... if you find out how, let me know please.
i dont think you can
sorry but you can't, they will be around forever, so be careful of the answers you give.
I want to know the same thing.
you cant clear the starred questions.you can clear your answer.





heres how:





1)go to your answer.


2)there is edit and delete.


3)click on delete.


4)there is going to be a note saying are you sure you want to delete your answer?if you say yes you can not answer that question.


NOTE:you will lose 2 points.
  • Cats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment