Thursday, February 18, 2010

What do you think of when you look at stars in the clear night sky?

Everything I worked so hard for is insignificant.What do you think of when you look at stars in the clear night sky?
life and the girl i love. and i also wonder if there is other life out there.What do you think of when you look at stars in the clear night sky?
the existential dilemma
How tiny we are compared to the universe and that we cant be the only living things in it.
how those shining stars might have died centuries ago but it took the light this long to reach us.
how an astroid could crash into earth unexpectedly
How small I am compared to the wonders of heaven.
the endlessness of space
i think about carl sagan, and what he would be thinking about.
I think to myself,';Its gorgeous !!!!!!!
the days when I was a little girl in puerto rico!!
we cant be alone

No comments:

Post a Comment