Thursday, February 18, 2010

What comes to your mind when you look up in the clear night sky and see the moon and the stars ?

the light that travel to us arrive to our eyes is the light that emitted very long time ago...





so i think about the parallel universe..What comes to your mind when you look up in the clear night sky and see the moon and the stars ?
Oh well, for the time being - Hari Raya Puasa and the fasting month (which is this month, september) and the lemang+rendang and the awesome traditional malay food! (although im not malay, i really love them all!!)





but if you would say in general, well i guess the one thing that comes to mind would be to move to the countryside out of malaysia lets say somewhere in the English country? that would be great...What comes to your mind when you look up in the clear night sky and see the moon and the stars ?
Think of the children's song which goes ';Twinkle Twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are.....'; and


the old song (1940's to 1950's) which goes...'; When the moon takes the place of the sun in the sky....we go to that place....to make...';





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk3APMtv7…
I think about all the goals that I have and wanting to accomplish them. I think about how we are so small compared to space and the millions of stars and galaxies that exist....
How beautiful the universe is and if there is indeed life out there. ANd after some time start imagining UFO and wonder why Bean is obsessed with Uranus (can't figure it out till now)
i would thank God for all that He has given me. I would thank him for all the beauty he has made, and i will marvel at his creations.
http://www.batman-picture.com/batman%204…
Sailormoon...






Uranus
i saw the mrs.god upskirt..


jk...jk...





-edit-


lets stalk now...


aku malu amat!
Freedom
how they can form those shapes of animals in astrology











...ME i think u should change id to EMO...tak pun ELMO....; P
huhuhuhuuhuhuh...sejuuuuukkk....sejjuuuk…
Peace %26amp; quiet
reminds me of Stardust and how handsome that Tristan kid really was....
What a wonderful night..
me , myself how tiny I'm on this mighty universe
The movie ' Star Dust' and I then imagine I am a star ... lol
I think of you and your question.
No rain tomorrow lah!








hehe
Mrs crab,, blush`
That our world is small..
wonderful night..i wish my boyfriend here with me (if im alone)
I remember the time spend dating with my partner... Miss those times.. Romantic.. ;)
I agree with Beetle :)
I agree with Beetle :)





PEACE =D
i see my star on the sky

No comments:

Post a Comment