Monday, February 22, 2010

When you look up at the stars on a clear night.......?

1. What do you think?





2. What do you feel?When you look up at the stars on a clear night.......?
1. How very small I feel. And if it's a clear night with alot of stars that it's going to be a beautiful day tomorrow.





2. Awed and totally at peace.When you look up at the stars on a clear night.......?
I wish I could fly...and be one with the night...I feel so small..
I think about a starry night at camp last summer, and I feel sorrow, for the friend I made that night and lost the next.
Get binoculars and do some stargazing.


The dark sky is beautiful.





Are you a member of an astronomy club?
1. i wonder if there someone out there who needs me then ppl here need me





2.sad
At peace :)
1 - Wow, what a beautiful sight!!!


2 - Impressed
1. I think that there's a hell of a lot of stars





2. I feel tranquility. Very nice. I don't get it much anymore though x(
Ohemgee!! i need a few more rounds.
billy is in awe and feels very small

No comments:

Post a Comment